Twisted Asbestos Ropes: Several ends of asbestos yarns are uniformly twisted to produce very flexible ropes.
Twisted Caulking Asbestos Ropes: A number of soft packings with various construction parameters to produce caulking ropes.
• For thermal insulation of pipelines, particularly when there is a danger of damage by abrasion In very confined spaces and additional protective cladding is not used.
• These asbestos rope are widely used in coke oven doors, between the fire bricks and steel frame-work in steel plants as well as in boiler houses.
• These asbestos ropes satisfy the need for a resilient yet tough material to accommodate differences in thermal expansion and effect an efficient seal against leakage of gases.
• Suitable For Temperature Upto 325`C
• Asbestos Rope is available in Round / Square / Rectangular Section
• Asbestos Rope is available in Size: 6mm to 200mm
• Asbestos Rope is available in Packing: 1 Kg. / 2.5 Kgs. / 5 Kgs. / 7.5 Kgs. / 25 Kgs. / 50 Kgs.
Indicates Compulsory Fields